Sunday, June 26, 2011

What Is On My Mind Today! CEU's!

Like most of you,  I am looking for classes at the last minute to get my CEU hours before September!  Every two years I vow that I will take classes all throughout the two year time span.  I plan for all the fabulous,  different classes I will take enabling me to perform the most up to date and cutting edge cuts and colors and somehow my intentions don't match up with life.  Sometime around July I start my search for the perfect class, I get excited, show up and proceed to watch cuts and colors that require five assistants and hours of time to complete in their entirety! Why is this?  I don't have an assistant, I venture to guess that most small salons do not, nor do I have the hours of time to complete these herculean processes.  Is it just me?  I would love to show up and learn a fresh new take on an old classic or the latest low-maintenance style making the rounds.   Maybe this year will be different, I can hope right!  Well you all will be the first to hear how this round goes.  Your thoughts?            C

No comments:

Post a Comment